GETTING TO KOH YAO NOI IS SIMPLE!
Flying into Phuket, the last ferry departs at 5.40pm, from Krabi the last ferry departs at 5.50 pm.
From Phuket Airport
- From the airport take a taxi to Bang Rong Pier. Take approximately 25 minutes – transfer offered at the airport that can be approx 600-650 THB.
- Catch the boat to Koh Yao Noi. It takes 30 minutes by speedboat – 300 THB per person and 1 hour by long tail – 200 THB per person. The first boat leaves at 7.40 am and they run approx. every hour till 5.40 pm
When you arrive at Manoh pier on Koh Yao Noi. Take a local taxi to Island Yoga about 20 minutes
- 100 THB per person shared minimum 2 persons
- 150 THB for 1 person.
Don’t worry, there are always taxi’s waiting at the pier, no need to pre-book one.
From Phuket Town
There is a local bus from the center of Phuket town to Bang Rong pier. For time schedule please ask at your hotel or tourist information. Please note that majority of buses leave before noon. Then catch the boat to Koh Yao Noi and a local taxi to Island Yoga.
From Krabi Airport
- From the airport take a taxi to Tha Lane Pier. Approximately 45 minutes – transfer offered at the airport that can be approx. 700-800 THB.
- Catch the boat to Koh Yao Noi. Take 20 minutes by speedboat – 200 THB per person and 45 minutes by long tail – 150 THB
The boat leaves every hour starting at 9 am and finishing at 5.50 pm.
- Take a taxi to Island Yoga. 5 minute taxi ride costs THB 50 pp or you can walk to Island Yoga in 15 minutes.
From Krabi Town
This route is a little more complex; please ask locals or the tourist information in Krabi town for bus time table to Tha Lane pier. Majority of them leave town before 12.00, so in the afternoon most probably you would have to ask for a taxi. Then catch the boat to Koh Yao Noi and a local taxi to Island Yoga.
From Ao Nang and Railay
There is a speedboat going straight from Ao Nang during November to April- speedboat leaves at 11 am, 11.40 am and 3 pm to Koh Yao Noi. During June to October – speedboat leaves at 11:00 am and 1.40 pm.
- Take a speedboat from Ao Nang/Railay (Nopporatta pier) to Koh Yao Noi for 45 minutes.
- Take a local taxi from Manoh pier to Island Yoga – Approx 20 minutes– 100 THB per person shared minimum 2 persons– 150 THB for 1 person.
- Take a taxi from Island Yoga to Manoh pier.
Take a speedboat from Manoh pier during November to April – speedboat leaves at 9 am, 1 pm and 3.30 pm. During June to October – speedboat leaves at 11 am and 3.30 pm
From Koh Phi Phi
There is the speedboat going straight to and from Koh Phi Phi. During November to April – speedboat leaves from Koh Yao Noi at 9 am, 1 pm and 3.30 pm and takes 1 hour. Leaves from Koh Phi-Phi at 11 am and 3 pm During June to October – speedboat leaves from Koh Yao Noi at 11 am and from Koh Phi-Phi at 1 pm.
Ask tourist information in Koh Phi Phi for the speedboat schedule to Koh Yao Noi.